Please Note: We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
All payments are collected via Paypal.
Your privacy is important to us and we have made sure that all necessary security measures are in place to protect your information. This page is here to explain to you why we need to collect information, what information we will collect, and how we will use this information.
We collect data when:
- A customer orders from our website
- A customer makes changes to an order from our website
- A customer creates and account on our website
- A customer writes a review for our website
How we use the data
- To fulfil the purchases clients have made.
- To respond to requests we receive from clients. This may be in the form of a price quotation, an invoice, customer enquiry, periodic product information notices or ad hoc special offers.
- To address experiences, both positive and negative that client’s may have with our products and service.
- To learn from client’s experiences and expectations. This helps us to improve the levels of service we offer and identify the standards required to provide the highest possible levels of service. We may monitor and/or record telephone conversations to ensure consistent customer service levels and for the purpose of staff training.
- To save clients time by eliminating the need to repeat or re-enter information when ordering from Extratime Gifts.com
Clients are asked for their consent to our collection, use and storage of information when:
- They make a purchase.
- They may be asked if they would like to receive special offer mailings.
- They send us feedback or supply positive or negative testimonials for the products and service they have received.
- You consent to us using your image.
We operate a policy of asking clients to “opt to provide consent” as opposed to assuming consent has been given unless the client notifies otherwise.
What about cookies?:
Cookies are identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our system to recognise you and to be able to provide you with the services available in the “Your pages” section of the web site.
The help menu on most browsers will inform you how to prevent new cookies being transferred to your hard drive and how to disable existing cookies. Please remember that cookies enable you to take full advantage of the facilities available on our site and we recommend that you keep them turned on.
Control of Customer Information:
Any personal information provided to or gathered by Extratime Gifts Ltd is controlled solely by Extratime Gifts Ltd.
Who has access to your information?
We will not disclose client information to any third party unless It is required and covered by law.
All clients of Extratime Gifts.com have access to the information recorded about them that they have consented to pass on to us.
Information you can access:
This information is secure and available only to the authorised individual by use of unique log in identification.
Clients and visitors to the Extratime Gifts.com web site can delete any information pertinent to them except for information pertinent to a current order that is used to create a page that has been purchased or information that Extratime Gifts Ltd is required to keep by law. This can be done by:
Contacting Extratimegifts Ltd by telephone at +44 (0)1325 324503 or email email@example.com and asking for the information we have recorded to be removed from our records.