Conditions of Use
By placing an order with Extratime Gifts Ltd you agree to the following conditions of sale:
- The users of the products and website must use both in the spirit of the company and always in an appropriate manner.
- You agree never to create, email, purchase or print any item which will deceive, offend, harm, threaten, mistreat, defame or misrepresent any person, company, institution or the like or item associated with them.
- By uploading an image, you certify that you have the necessary rights to use and print it.
- You agree never to use any product to falsely obtain credibility, identity of you or others nor to purport in any way to falsely associate yourself with others.
- You agree never to abuse the site, products or company in any way likely to cause offence to them.
- You agree to refrain from using language, photographs and the like in association with this website and products which may cause offence to the company, its employees and any member of the public.
- We may refuse to accept your order if:
- An item is out of stock or unavailable.
- Payment has not been successfully authorised.
- Any personalisation has use of inappropriate language or photographs.
- There has been a product description or pricing error.
All prices are in pounds sterling. All prices displayed on Extratime Gifts Ltd website are correct to the best of our knowledge and are maintained and reviewed regularly. In the unusual occurrence of a price being displayed incorrectly, we will inform the client of the error within 7 days of the purchase being made, where we will allow the client to either cancel the order or pay the additional cost.
Items are dispatched Monday – Friday only (excluding UK/England bank holidays). Customers are able to enter an alternative delivery address to the billing address at the point of order and will only be charged once per order.
The highest value will be applied to your purchase.
We will deliver the products ordered to the address provided for delivery when the order was placed. If any of the details provided in the delivery address are incorrect or insufficient, we are not liable for any items which have not been received.
Delivery addresses provided must be accurate and include a full postcode, in accordance with Royal Mail addressing regulations. If an order is delayed or lost in the post due to an incorrect or incomplete address/postcode being provided by the customer, an additional fee will occur for re-dispatch of the order (minimum of £5.00).
Extratime Gifts Ltd does everything possible to ensure your item arrives safely and within the quoted time - we guarantee to dispatch on time providing the customer provides the personalisation required to manufacture the ordered product.
Extratime Gifts Ltd cannot account for extenuating circumstances such as Industrial Action on the part of Royal Mail or other factors which would influence their delivery i.e. adverse weather conditions.
Non-Arrival of Goods
In the very unusual circumstances that an item does not arrive within the quoted timescale, we will ask you to help us locate the item by enquiring at your local Royal Mail sorting office, even if you have not received notification from your postman that they are holding items for you. We reserve the right to wait up to 7 working days from the date of dispatch before replacing an undelivered item. Please note, undelivered items will always be replaced rather than refunded, once the address has been confirmed as correct and the local sorting office has been contacted.
In the event that we re-dispatch your order and the original order is returned to us as ‘Undelivered’ or ‘Not called for’ by Royal Mail, Extratime Gifts Ltd reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of up to 100% of the order value.
If the product(s) you have ordered do not arrive within 28 days of placing the order Extratime Gifts Ltd do not accept liability unless you have contacted us via email within this period.
For most items, you have the legal right to cancel your order within 7 working days of receiving the goods. However, this does not apply to personalised items which we have made or customised specifically for you. If you wish to cancel your order you must inform us prior to the order being processed and dispatched. Where goods have already been dispatched to you, the goods must be returned to us in accordance with the 'Returns & Exchanges' section (below).
Cancellations can only be accepted on personalised products if work on your order has not commenced. Because of the fast turnaround, customers are advised that production for some personalised products can begin immediately. Customers wishing to cancel an order should contact us by phone immediately.
Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
Due to the personalised nature of our products, we are not able to offer refunds or accept returns/exchanges on any personalised products, unless the item you receive is damaged or defective, or if there has been an error on our behalf. We provide our customers with various opportunities to check and confirm all personalisation and inputted information - Please check your order on screen and the confirmation email carefully as we cannot refund products which have been spelt incorrectly. The item(s) must be returned in the condition in which you received it within 30 days of delivery. Due to the individual nature of personalised goods, they cannot be re-sold, and we therefore do not accept returns if you have changed your mind.
Returns should be sent to:
Extratime Gifts Ltd
36 The Grange
The customer is responsible for returning items to Extratime Gifts Ltd. Extratime Gifts Ltd cannot be held accountable for returned items which go missing during transit.
We recommend customers use a Recorded / Signed for delivery service.
The best way to resolve any questions or problem is to contact 01325 324503 or email@example.com we will ensure any issues are dealt with.
By Ordering with Extratime Gifts Ltd:
1. You agree to use the site, its products and services entirely at your own risk and the company and/or its employees or representatives will not be responsible for damage or consequential damage of any type.
2. You agree to completely indemnify Extratime Gifts Ltd its employees against any claims, harm, consequential damage or the like associated with your use of this site or any Extratime Gifts Ltd products.
The total liability of Extratime Gifts Ltd for any claim whatsoever in connection with the Extratime Gifts Ltd website shall be limited to the price paid for the product. We have tried to ensure that the descriptions and images used on all marketing material are accurate. However, images are intended to give a general idea of the products described and do not form any contract between the purchaser and / or recipient and Extratimegifts Ltd. We try to keep website images current but due to the nature of sporting gifts this is not always possible. The finished product (your personalised gift) will always reflect any changes in manager and/or player additions providing they have been approved by the club.
9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday
9am – 3pm Friday
Closed Weekends and UK/England Bank Holidays